Sweet Life RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sweet Life RP

Sweet Life Roleplay SA-MP server. 194.237.160.136:7777

3 posters

LSPD faction Apllications

Antonio

LSPD faction Apllications Empty LSPD faction Apllications

Post  Antonio Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 pm

|~~Police~|~Police~~|

Like a Star @ heaven L.S.P.D Like a Star @ heaven rules: Like a Star @ heaven

-Never taze abuse. Taze abuse is when you taze someone while they are shooting at you. It’s ok to taze someone while running But not while they are in a car or shooting. You must warn a person 3 times before you taze them if not you cant taze them (example-If someone won’t get in your car, warn them 3 times to get in otherwise you can’t taze them.) You do not need to warn, however, if they try to run.
    -Always respect families and civilians no matter what. IF they call you a pig or something ignore them, don’t hit them. Never get involved in a family gun fight; it will end in a disaster. If your killed in battle, it’s against the rules to go back) Tell anyone who killed you and b.) and Return to that area and kill the person that killed you, not allowed!
    -Try and talk situations out, restrain yourself from shooting UNLESS you are shot at first.
    -A lot of people will have NOS, which is illegal. SO if you see someone with NOS pull them over, ask for their license and ticket them. Ticket for NOS depends on how much NOS they have. (Example-10x NOS=15k ticket, 5x NOS=10k ticket.) After you ticket for NOS, take their car and park it at the PD garage, bottom floor.
    -IF you see a fight break out, break it up using your spray IF nobody will listen to you. Afterwards tell them to get in your car, if they don’t get in, taze them.
    -If someone tries to run in a car, shoot the tries or blow up the car. If they get out and run say stop or is hoot, and if they don’t, shoot them.
    -Raise suspect(s) wanted level ONLY when you have seen their ID or license or you know their name. You cannot use the name above their head to give them stars.
    -show respect to all and to highranks.
    -DONT ASK FOR PROMOTION if you do you can get kicked or get rank down or warning.
    -any question ask me.
    -L.S.P.D = Los Santos Police Department
    -never take the helicopter unless you got permission
    -never take the emergency car unless you got permission
    -ranger is ONLY for Deputy Chief and Chief

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc:
    Name(you dont need to say):
    RP experience(time):
    How old are you:
    Servers you have been playing on(RP):
    How much can you play per day:
    How much can you play weekends:
    Do you have TeamSpeak or Ventrilo:
    do you have keybind(dont have, get one):
    have you read the rules?:

IC:
    Ingame name:
    Level:
    Money :
    What weapon you prefer:
    why you want to join L.S.P.D:
    Why do you think I should invite you :
    Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):
    -Driving:
    -Flying:
    -RolePlay:
    -Shooting:
    -Negotiation:
    -1 vs 1 battles:
    -Massive battle:
    Your Character's life story (IG)[:

Basics:
    What is RP(explain):
    What is IC(explain):
    What is OOC(explain):
    What is DM(explain):
    What is Drive-By(explain):
    What is Metagame(explain):
    What is RevengeKill(explain):
    What is Powergame(explain):

I will be glad if you wants to join the L.S.P.D We stop crimes! Good Luck.
    You can be ACCEPTED or DENIED.

LSPD faction Apllications Empty Applycation LSPD Juan

Post  Jeremy_Saint Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 am

ooc:
    Name(you dont need to say):Stan.v.viegen
    RP experience(time):Two Years
    How old are you:13
    Servers you have been playing on(RP):Every server i haev been on are RP servers!
    How much can you play per day:8-10 Hours
    How much can you play weekends:All the time
    Do you have TeamSpeak or Ventrilo:Yes Ventrilo
    do you have keybind(dont have, get one):No, but i'll get one
    have you read the rules?:Yes

IC:
    Ingame name:Juan_Cabral
    Level:
    Money :
    What weapon you prefer:Deagle
    why you want to join L.S.P.D:I want to help people get on with their lives normal and don't let them be afraid to be raped or stuuf like that....
    Why do you think I should invite you :I am GOOD in speaking, Typing English and I can RP very Good
    Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):
    -Driving:8
    -Flying:7
    -RolePlay:9
    -Shooting:8-9
    -Negotiation:7
    -1 vs 1 battles:5
    -Massive battle:6
    Your Character's life story (IG)[:I was Born in Los Santos And i still live there And, my parents Where very rich i leaded a Special live a rich live. i never did anything for the Environment. That's Why i want to do anything to make it better And, make the people feel safe at their homes.

Basics:
    What is RP(explain):Roleplay
    What is IC(explain):In Character
    What is OOC(explain):Out of Character
    What is DM(explain):That You say things alot of times behind each other
    What is Drive-By(explain):That the driver shoot somone When they drive by.
    What is Metagame(explain):if you say somone's name that stands above his head And you use it it's Metagame.
    What is RevengeKill(explain):if you got killed by a guy and then wait until he log sin again an then kill him because he killed You.
    What is Powergame(explain):That you do things that you Can't do In Real Life Exclamation
    Antonio

LSPD faction Apllications Empty Re: LSPD faction Apllications

Post  Antonio Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 am

Jeremy_Saint wrote:ooc:
    Servers you have been playing on(RP):Every server i haev been on are RP servers!

IC:
    Level:
    Money :
    why you want to join L.S.P.D:I want to help people get on with their lives normal and don't let them be afraid to be raped or stuuf like that....
    Why do you think I should invite you :I am GOOD in speaking, Typing English and I can RP very Good
    Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):
    Your Character's life story (IG)[:I was Born in Los Santos And i still live there And, my parents Where very rich i leaded a Special live a rich live. i never did anything for the Environment. That's Why i want to do anything to make it better And, make the people feel safe at their homes.

Basics:
    What is Metagame(explain):if you say somone's name that stands above his head And you use it it's Metagame.
    What is RevengeKill(explain):if you got killed by a guy and then wait until he log sin again an then kill him because he killed You.
    What is Powergame(explain):That you do things that you Can't do In Real Life Exclamation

YOUR ON PENDING PLEASE CORRECT YOUR SOME STUFF
    Jeremy_Saint

Post  Jeremy_Saint Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 am

ooc:

IC:
    Level:
    Money :
    why you want to join L.S.P.D:I want to help people get on with their lives normal and don't let them be afraid to be raped or robbed.
    Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):

Basics:
    Warren_Cooper

Post  Warren_Cooper Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:45 am

Out Of Character
    Name(you dont need to say): Warren

RP experience(time): Over 3 years of RP as a Police Officer.

How old are you: 18

Servers you have been playing on(RP): About 15

How much can you play per day: Over 30 hours

How much can you play weekends: All the Time

Do you have TeamSpeak or Ventrilo: Yes

do you have keybind(dont have, get one): Yes, AutoHotKey.

have you read the rules?: Yes.

In Character

Ingame name: Warren Cooper

Level: 1

Money : 5000

What weapon you prefer: M4 Carbine

why you want to join L.S.P.D: I want to make a difference in the fight against crime
    in Los Santos! I feel that if you accept me, I can help rid the streets of scum and
    drugs that will end up in the hands of today's youth.

Why do you think I should invite you : I won't let my leaders or my city down. I will do everything and anything to help Los Santos become the beautiful city it once was.

Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):
    -Driving: 10
    -Flying: 8
    -RolePlay: 9
    -Shooting: 8
    -Negotiation: 10
    -1 vs 1 battles: 9
    -Massive battle: 8

Your Character's life story (IG)[: Warren was always a pretty outgoing person. Throughout his life he took criticism with a grain of salt and continued on his way. Although this all changed when he was 14.

As Warren was walking home from school with his little sister Sarah, who was 12 at the time, a blue Honda Civic began inching it's way towards the two. The windows were then rolled down and out of the window came the glisten of light of a .44 Magnum revolver. All Warren could remember was two shots as he hit the ground in terror, then tires screeching and the roar of the engine. A few moments later he got back up and looked for his sister. He saw her lying on the ground with her eyes wide open. Dead. After this, Warren vowed to become a Police Officer and make sure nothing like that happened to anyone else again.

Basics:
    What is RP(explain): Role Play. Role Play is when an individual acts as another person and portrays their life.

What is IC(explain): In Character. This means you are the character you chose. My character is Warren Cooper, so I would act as Warren Cooper.

What is OOC(explain): Out Of Character. This is your real life, out of the game.

What is DM(explain): Death Match. The unprovoked, non-stop killing of role-players.

What is Drive-By(explain): The driver of a car guns down a role-player. (Against the rules).

What is Metagame(explain): Using Out Of Character knowledge In Character.

What is RevengeKill(explain): When you are killed, you locate the person who killed you and kill them. If you die, you lose your memory, and cannot revenge kill.

What is Powergame(explain): Using non-RP items, or actions. (Such as: Warren picks up a magic sword and congures a horrific storm and kills Blake).
    Antonio

Post  Antonio Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Warren_Cooper wrote:Out Of Character
    Name(you dont need to say): Warren

RP experience(time): Over 3 years of RP as a Police Officer.

How old are you: 18

Servers you have been playing on(RP): About 15

How much can you play per day: Over 30 hours

How much can you play weekends: All the Time

Do you have TeamSpeak or Ventrilo: Yes

do you have keybind(dont have, get one): Yes, AutoHotKey.

have you read the rules?: Yes.

In Character

Ingame name: Warren Cooper

Level: 1

Money : 5000

What weapon you prefer: M4 Carbine

why you want to join L.S.P.D: I want to make a difference in the fight against crime
    in Los Santos! I feel that if you accept me, I can help rid the streets of scum and
    drugs that will end up in the hands of today's youth.

Why do you think I should invite you : I won't let my leaders or my city down. I will do everything and anything to help Los Santos become the beautiful city it once was.

Skills(rate 0 to 10 ):
    -Driving: 10
    -Flying: 8
    -RolePlay: 9
    -Shooting: 8
    -Negotiation: 10
    -1 vs 1 battles: 9
    -Massive battle: 8

Your Character's life story (IG)[: Warren was always a pretty outgoing person. Throughout his life he took criticism with a grain of salt and continued on his way. Although this all changed when he was 14.

As Warren was walking home from school with his little sister Sarah, who was 12 at the time, a blue Honda Civic began inching it's way towards the two. The windows were then rolled down and out of the window came the glisten of light of a .44 Magnum revolver. All Warren could remember was two shots as he hit the ground in terror, then tires screeching and the roar of the engine. A few moments later he got back up and looked for his sister. He saw her lying on the ground with her eyes wide open. Dead. After this, Warren vowed to become a Police Officer and make sure nothing like that happened to anyone else again.

Basics:
    What is RP(explain): Role Play. Role Play is when an individual acts as another person and portrays their life.

What is IC(explain): In Character. This means you are the character you chose. My character is Warren Cooper, so I would act as Warren Cooper.

What is OOC(explain): Out Of Character. This is your real life, out of the game.

What is DM(explain): Death Match. The unprovoked, non-stop killing of role-players.

What is Drive-By(explain): The driver of a car guns down a role-player. (Against the rules).

What is Metagame(explain): Using Out Of Character knowledge In Character.

What is RevengeKill(explain): When you are killed, you locate the person who killed you and kill them. If you die, you lose your memory, and cannot revenge kill.

What is Powergame(explain): Using non-RP items, or actions. (Such as: Warren picks up a magic sword and congures a horrific storm and kills Blake).

Accept connact me IG
    Antonio

Post  Antonio Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:07 pm

both accepted*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:59 pm